Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Trying Old CP Biz!

hi everyone! today I took a reccomendation from my friend Risaroo1, who told me to play Old CP Biz. at first I didn't know what this was. but when I started playing it, I remembered that I actually had played this before! that being said, I was still a bit of a noob...













it was very strange. oh look, my clothes are saying hi! wait, just my clothes?! okay then...








another silly bug. the club can't even Handel me right now








       
-work girl work













I am very cringey. I know. but if you get that joke, we can be friends. Speaking of friends, Risaroo and I decided to be twins!




















and... I couldn't figure out to take my shoes off. thankfully, Risa kept helping me out with things like commands, finding my way around old cp, breakdancing as Rockhopper (don't ask), and taking my shoes off. 















we played at the school. I was supposed to be the teacher, but it turns out that I did much more trying to learn than teaching..
















I threw a face.












face it, I faced that throw. *waits to be attacked*..        


anyways, then this happened.














so, that was my experience in old CP! if you enjoyed that post, remember to +1 that! leave a comment, if you want! 

waddle on!

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome, you should really check out http://pengur.co!

    ReplyDelete