Monday, June 13, 2016

Meet Megg, the Colorful Clown Cat

A post by Megg:

Hi Penguins!
A few of our friends in the community have brought to my attention that there's a strange sort of "air" on the island right now.
I had my team of strange-air experts (a.k.a, my puffles Lela, Floyd, and Frisket) do some investigating. They've reported back, and the only cure is...
MORE MEGG MONDAY MEET-UPS!
Who knew the solution would be something so simple, right?! ;)
According to my experts, the treatment needs to begin ASAP, so the first meet-up will happen today with the introduction of Megg, the colorful clown cat.
Wondering what that's all about? You'll find out soon! Meet me at the roof of the Puffle Hotel at 11:00am PST on the server Hockey!
Oh, and don't forget to dress as a color of the rainbow!
Color on, my friends!
-Megg
P.S. The following Megg Monday meet-up will happen on June 27 as I will be camping on the 20th. WOO-HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment