Friday, June 17, 2016

By Megg: Finding Dory Party Announcement

Great news, penguins!
The next Club Penguin party is going to be–
Um, I can't remember.
Sorry, this has never happened before. I'm sure it's a cool party whatever it is.
Oh wait!
it's something about a clam! No, no. An oyster! A mollusk? Something...?
OH YEAH! It's the Finding Dory party! Dory, and a few of her friends will be visiting the island July 6 – August 17. (Note to self: learn to speak whale)
I'd love to hear in the comments what you think about–
Um...
A little help here?
-Club Penguin Team

2 comments:

  1. Quite an interesting information! Glad that you shared this with us! I have been looking for local lofty spaces for our company’s corporate events. My boss wants me to organize next event of our company, so quite nervous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good luck! thank you for reading!

      Delete