Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Omfab's OOTW #1

hey guys. today is not a post written by me. it's written by omfab, who sent it to me to post.this is omfab's first post :) you'll know it's omfab writing when the text is pink. seeya.

HELLO BEAUTIFUL! THIS IS THE OOTW, BEAUTIFULLY MODELED BY ME *hair flip*!



OUTFIT FT. Green Cap (400 coins), Diva Glam Eyes (150 coins), Pink Designer Scarf (150 coins), Jean Jacket (450 coins), Silver Watch (80 coins), and Fuzzy Boots (250 coins).

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEW BELOW OUT OF FIVE STARS! SEE YOU NEXT TIME, DARLING! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Okay, Omfab. You're creeping me OUT but your outfit designing skills are FAB! Wait until Mint sees this. :D

    Mint: OHMIGOSHSHEHASHAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HELLO, BEAUTIFUL! YES I KNOW. OH AND HI MINT ;D

      Delete
    2. I love it when your name directs me to a WikiHOW page. XDD

      Delete
    3. Oh, darling, everyone wants to know! ;*

      Delete