Friday, June 17, 2016

Trying Pengur.co

hey guys! as a request from Flip Flap15, I will be trying pengur.co. this is another one of the modified private servers on Club Penguin. today I was feeling very "swaggy" (or however the kids say), so coffee.











I noticed a lot of the loading screens said to do things with your friends, and I decided, "hey, I'm popular. I'll give it a try".
















I asked my friends Billy and Sarah to grab a latte with me, and they said yes. problem is, they didn't know each other, or so I thought... 




















it got really awkward. and if you know me, I just love to make things even worse.











they kicked me out of the coffee shop. plus my friends hate me now. so much for that idea. however, I quickly made a new friend. I met 
(him?) at the beach. we took a shellfie. 











he told me I would make an excellent Cadence. I borrowed her hair...and this happened..


















I think I am the most qualified to be Cadence because I am clearly very experienced on pengur. honestly, I have the most experience.





oh, reality. oops. well, that's all I'm gonna play for today. I really like pengur.co and  I reccomend that you try it out.

waddle on!

6 comments:

  1. "Honestly, I have the most experience."

    "You are 2 days old."

    I DIED. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 days old and already banned from the coffee shop XD

      Delete
    2. You should start a riot in front of the Coffee Shop. Wait...that isn't going to work. XD

      Delete
    3. i wish i could except when i tell people why i got banned in the first place, they won't want to help me. XD

      Delete