Friday, July 29, 2016

Red Eyes - Part Three

before you read this, read Red Eyes - Part Two. thank ya!

I could sort of make out a ghastly face, like his features were made of mist. His long black cloak seemed completely still. He spoke in a dark and quiet voice, "I want your soul. I need it." He began to lean back, all of the mist inside of his hood rearranging quickly into nothing in particular. And then, suddenly, everything went black. 

Black.

Black.

And more black. 

I feel like I'm falling in the blackness, and all i can see is my arms and hands spread out in front of me. 

I abruptly landed on a soft cushion in the perfect position. The blackness was suddenly in my control, so I opened my eyes to see that I had been sleeping in my bedroom. "whew" I thought. "what a dream." Truly, I have nightmares all of the time. But none of them were ever that real. So, I walked into my closet to pick out something to wear for this very normal afternoon. Ugh, I can't find anything to wea-- "ThIs..." came a voice from another room. "uhhh, ma?" I said, startled by the sudden noise. "hAH--a. You thoUGh/error/t tHat this 9) Was Over?" The voice sounded familiar... like Red Eyes. I panicked, looking around. "wELL, I&T'S nOt." I thought, this can't be real. I backed away, towards my wall, and then felt something stiff behind me. Too nervous to turn around, I started walking out of the room. Or at least I thought I could, until the grip of bone-hard hands tightened on me.  "You arE nO-Ot get_ting aWay. I"ll Ha VE YOUR soul." I closed my eyes tight shut, getting ready to meet my doom...

(Red Eyes Part Four Coming Soon)

2 comments:

  1. *facepalm* vhat. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a very black minded comment. heck, i'll change my blog theme to black. XD

    ReplyDelete