Friday, September 23, 2016

A Poem About Fall by Commone Whietgurl

I'm obsessed with pumpkin spice
I can also get IOS 10 for my device
Pumpkin spice candles are nice
I like my psl with ice

Can someone get me starbucks
Thanks a lot aw shucks 
The fall leaves have got me starstruck
On my instagram they will look deluxe

I can't live without yoga pants
On my frappuchino I'll make rants
Order something besides psl?
Slim chance. 

OMG fall will be so fun
Let's put on our Uggs everyone
And head off to Cinnabon 

...i'm done. 


who thinks i'm the next emily dickinson
or alfred lord tennyson
...
anyone?

4 comments:

  1. Poetry at it's finest. ❤❤❤ I'm tearing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This literally made me think how horrible I am at poetry.

    *cries*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should write a poem! i'm pretty bad at them. XD

      Delete