Friday, November 7, 2014

Don't be afraid, the ghosts just wanna dance! The time has come for my second music video. You'll love this video, guaranteed. LOL I pinky promise also XD. Are you ready for a SUPER SPOOKY, NEON, GHOULISH DJ? Haha that's me! This video is super COLORFUand you don't wanna miss it! It's a memory of the Halloween Party 2014, too. I even rap a bit in the middle! This video contains NO inappropriate content or words because this is MY remix and I would NEVER do anything like that! Enjoy the video!

Did you enjoy it? Comment below!

8 comments:

  1. It shows video does not exist. Can't wait to play

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should work now ;D It was alright yesterday, sorry that you're having this problem! Now you can watch it! Kudos to our tech support team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow are you sure you don't work for cp. that must've taken a long time to make. I enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Just to let you know there is some static at the end

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, that is meant to be there due to the loudness of the music!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! Great artwork and super graphics and fun music! Made me "just want to dance"
    My favorite drawing is the penguin's skeleton hoodie. Love that! And I also love the puntastic gravestones.
    You're soooo talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is crazy good! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that it'll be an awesome video but when I clicked the link, it won't let me. :(

    ReplyDelete